Investigations in the Workplace
Investigations in the Workplace, Second Edition provides both novice and experienced investigators with the most insightful and useful information available on the methods and processes for the proper and safe investigation of workplace crime and misconduct. Gleaned from Eugene Ferraro’s nearly three decades of experience, the book is designed for easy reading and use—dispelling common myths and presenting new approaches, methods, and strategies.
Revised and updated with more methods, techniques, and case studies, this powerful book also includes new diagrams, checklists, and visuals to help readers put the material in context and make their investigations soar. Each chapter begins with Key Learning Points and is supplemented with boxed Tips, Traps, and Common Mistakes. An exhaustive appendix includes a glossary of common investigative terms, sample surveillance and investigative reports, advice on digital evidence, and more.
Investigations in the Workplace, Second Edition is a must-read for corporate investigators and security professionals, human resources and law enforcement personnel, attorneys, and anyone else tasked with conducting or supervising workplace investigations.
- Strengthen your interviewing skills and gain valuable insight into the process of modern fact-finding
- Learn the latest techniques, methods and processes
- Discover how to build air-tight cases that can withstand the rigors of legal challenges
- Learn to conduct fast, efficient investigations and obtain the highest possible return on investment from every investigation.
- Get access to forms, checklists and other valuable tools to help you conduct efficient and professional investigations